Tapping into your Emotions (Full Day)
Who is it for?
This training is great for community groups and organisations who are looking for unique and interesting ways to engage their service users and staff and enhance their personal development and emotional resilience.
What does it cover?
- Explore how emotions affect us day to day
- Understand the link between thoughts, feelings and actions and how change is possible.
- How letting go of our negative emotions can benefit our emotional, mental and physical health.
- The benefits of Emotional Freedom Technique and its many applications
- Practical demonstrations of EFT Tapping in action for common issues
- Participants will learn how it can be used as a coping strategy to more effectively manage thoughts, feelings and actions.
We can tailor the training to cover issues such as fear of public speaking, increasing confidence and motivation and reducing stress and anxiety.
Interactive, Enjoyable, Empowering & Unique
We also offer awareness and training to increase knowledge about drugs and supporting people affected by problematic use.
See here for more information.