One of the reasons that Inspire Health and Mind was set up as a Community Interest Company was in order to give more people the opportunity to experience and learn the technique. Whilst it’s great for everyone, we knew that it could be valuable for people with goals around their own recovery.
We have successfully developed Emotional Freedom Technique for Recovery delivering one to ones, group interventions and other ongoing support. For four years our work has been an asset to members of the Recovery Community. We see service users at different stages of their journey including Pre Detox, Detox, Rehabilitation and Aftercare. We have worked with service users accessing the following services; predominantly in Birmingham but including Solihull and Coventry.
Park House, HMP Birmingham, Changes UK (Clarity House Detox & Recovery Academy), Summerhill Terrace, New Leaf Recovery, Phoenix Futures, Solihull Integrated Addictions Service (SIAS), Swanswell, Aquarius, T2A Probation, and other community venues.
We offer Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) (sometimes known as ‘tapping’) as an intervention for individuals and groups affected by dependency in order to promote positive physical and emotional health, unlock potential and support all stages of recovery.
You can book us for…
One to one drop in times at Treatment and Recovery services
Two hour Tapping into Recovery Workshops
Why try EFT to support Recovery?
- Deals with a lot of issues that can be experienced by someone with a previous or current dependency and common emotions such as; Anxiety, Guilt, Fear, Sadness, Grief as well as helping to quickly alleviate cravings and withdrawal symptoms.
- Encourages positive and forward thinking, great for motivation, goal setting and removing the barriers and limiting beliefs which hold people back.
- It works a lot quicker than other forms of talk therapies and complementary therapies.
- EFT can be used as a self help tool, which can be empowering and allow the person to be back in control, something that those learning to lead healthier, happier lifestyles will find useful.
So we can help support: –
- People with current or past dependency on Drugs including Alcohol who want to try something new
- People affected by the drug or alcohol use of a loved one
- Service user groups both in the community and attached to treatment agencies
- Drug & Alcohol treatment agencies looking for something new to offer to support positive outcomes
If you are in Solihull, Birmingham or the surrounding West Midlands area and would like to us to work with you or your service users then please get in touch.
Inspire Health and Mind – EFT for Recovery Community Interest Company No. 7521049
Alcohol Detox ClientMore relaxed and understanding of my addiction – urges – needs.
Smoking TestimonialI would like to say a big thank you. I had the Emotional Freedom Technique done on the 22nd January 2014 for smoking and healthy eating. Since having the treatment I have NOT had a cigarette and I have been eating more healthy. I have told many people about your treatment and will be contacting you in the near future.
Thank you again.